Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some nice compliments

We got a couple of comments recently in an email and through Women Talk Sports. Here they are:

"Hi,
My name is Shaunta. I blog at www.liveoncejuicy.wordpress.com where I talk a lot about what being an athlete in defiance of expectations. I keep a list of defiant athletes on my blog, and wanted to let you know I've linked to your site there. I have been reading your blog and watching your videos all morning, and I'm so impressed! Thank you for doing what you're doing.
S."

"I LOVE this post. Thank you so much for sharing how your sport helps you overcome your own self doubts, which we all share. I just started weight training myself and already I feel like a more confident, stronger woman."

"This is such a great story to wake up to on a Sunday morning! Thank you so much for being so honest and inspiring! You go, girl!"

No comments: