Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hanging on by a thread by Jess


You know during your training cycle when the work load is so much every inch of your body feels like it was individually ripped off and run over by a semi truck and then someone in Mexico with a "medical license" sewed it all back on piece by piece leaving you looking like a rag doll that can't even hold its head up on its own? Ya, it happens to me too. 

That's all. 
Fearlessly, 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The feels. So worth it though, in its own sick way.

MSadventurer said...

Awesome description :-) Yep…I know that feeling!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind that I quoted you in my most recent blog post. GUUUUUURL, I know that feel!!! Keep rocking the platform!