Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Announcements

Important information regarding autographs:

I am so thankful for all of my fans and followers for their kind words and autograph requests! I am starting to feel famous! I am now starting an autograph donation fund. Starting next week, 2-10-13, I will be asking for a $5.00 donation for any autographs.

Donations can be sent two ways: 1.) They can be sent through my paypal under "Team Robles" on this blog. Just leave a note with your name saying you are sending me something to sign
2.) With your letter and Self Addressed Stamped Envelope, you can enclose $5.00.

Thank you for your understanding with this.

p.s. If you want me to sign a picture of me, please make sure it actually is a picture of me...

Paypal: 

Just an FYI, if you donate any funds to the "Team Robles" they are going to me, Sarah Robles, not Jessica Gallagher. Any donations I have received on her behalf has been transferred to her. Just make sure you donate it to her directly in her paypal account. Thanks!

Of course if you still want to donate directly to me, that is welcome also.

Amazon Wishlist:

I created a Rio 2016 Wishlist
If you click on the link, you will be directed to the wishlist. This is a more tangible way to make a donation to me. You know exactly what I need, and how it's going to help me. This might be a more preferred way for you guys to help out, if you want. You may see "Quantity Desired" and the desired amount. You do not have to purchase all of the desired amount. I have items on my wish that are as low as $5.00 and as high as $139.00. Any little bit helps.



Love, Sarah!

No comments: