Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vote for Sarah Robles- USOC athlete of the month

I have been nominated for athlete of the month for the USOC! I've never had this honor before. Recent performances include: a 10th place finish at the World Championships, a 2nd place finish at the Pan Am Championships, and a win with personal records and a 
Collegiate National record at the Collegiate National Championships. Please vote for me and help get weightlifting on the map! http://twtpoll.com/r/brgv00

For your entertainment, I put in an awesome video Samantha Zimmerman made specifically for my blog! Yay Us!

No comments: