Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Monday, October 11, 2010

Gym Quotes 3

*"I can hold my breath and swim underwater in my pool back and forth back and forth." "You have a jacuzzi."
*"There's nothing wrong with being a girl." "There is if you're not supposed to be a girl."
*"If you were an animal you'd be a fox." "Alright! I'm foxy!"
*"What's this?" "It's my fortune." Fortune reads;"In your genuine talents success will be found." "See? Even the cookie knows what's up."
*"People don't know it but, pterodactyls evolved into 747s."
* (referring to the jerk movement) "Tuck your hips." "If I tuck my hips how amd I supposed to dip?" "Just dip differently."
*"My bed is really noisy. I am a whole lotta person, though." "You're not that much of a person."
*"Weightlifting is harder than it looks. It's harder than softball."

2 comments:

Christine said...

Tuck your hips? What?

Sarah and Jessica said...

It was about keeping your hips under your shoulders to drive straight up. it was something that was said that makes no lifting sense. we thought it was funny