Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gym Quotes 2

*While wearing my singlet to lift in one day, I asked one of our Softball girls, "What would you do if you had to wear a singlet to play Softball?" She replied, "I wouldn't play."
*"Do you want me to do my RDLs from the blocks?" Jessica
*"All men are created equal." "Not in the gym they're not."
*"Why can't you ge the bar behind your ears?" "My traps are too big." Collin
*"Sarah you should hold the bar over your head longer. Instead of dropping it so early so you can work on your 'top traps'" Alex
*"If you're def it should be common courtesy to tell the teacher."
*"I'm the only one who can beat me! ...Except Alex. He can beat me." Keith
"You can't just lift weights all day. You have to have some sort of life outside of weightlifting." "Yes, you can. It's called, 'Being a Champion.'" Joe and Alex
*"Sarah, you an Dave take the longest rest between sets ever." "I'm a super, I have more tissue to recover." "What's his excuse?" "He's old!"

No comments: