Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rankings, World Team Members, and a recipe

Here's a list of the tope 3 girls in each weight class:

48- Kelly Rexroad, Rachel Churchward, and Gina Guide
53-Sarah Davis, Sarah Cowels, and Rachael Bommicino
58-Amanda Sandoval, Jackie Berube, and Riselyx Rivera
63-Natalie Burgener, Holley Dombrovski, and Megan Kranz
69-Danica Rue, Sarah Bertram, and Brianna Barnett
75-Erin Wallace, Rachel Crass, Jamia Jackson
75+-Sarah Robles (that's me,) Chioma Amaechi, Holley Mangold
(...sone of the athletes were in two different weight classes so forgive me if you find different results)

World Team Members:

Kelly Rexroad
Amanda Sandoval
Natalie Burgener
Danica Rue
Erin Wallace
Rachel Crass
Sarah Robles

Muscle Milk Pancakes:
In my pancake batter I like to dump in  2-4 scoops of Muscle Milk powder (chocolate is my favorite) and cook it up. I like to mash up strawberries and put them on top instead of syrup. This tastes pretty awesome. Try it yourselves.

1 comment:

Lillian said...

I just found this blog--thanks for it! I'm going up against Jamia Jackson in the 75 kg class on Saturday at the Twin City Open (which I say jokingly--I'm sure she'll lift double what I do). It's an honor lift with someone in the top 3!