Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Saturday, November 17, 2012

pump, pump, pump it up by jess

Lots of athletes use music to get them psyched for training and especially for competition. I think it's pretty funny/interesting to ask different people what kind of music gets them fired up. I asked some of my friends what they like to listen to at meets you might think we're all some sorta weird crazy girls but whatever it works for us


little Ellen Kercher (48kg National Champion)
1. Cant be touched (Jenny Arthur introduced me to this one)
2. Monster, three days grace
3. Go Hard, Lecrae

 


Aimee Anaya Everett (69kg National Champion)
#1 Ice Ice Baby
#2 Push It
#3 Fergalicious
#4 Dirty Diana, Bad, Beat It
#5 love lockdown


Megan Poole (69kg Jr National Champion)
 #1. Put it down by brandy
 #2. cat daddy by rejects
#3. Sparks fly by taylor swift Random selection, i know. I love dancing and then i love country...especially tswift





Alyssa Sulay (collegiate softball player just switched to lifting and qualified for AO in like a day)
Primus- Winona's big brown beaver
1010011 10101- clutch
And Call me maybe
 
Holley Mangold (2012 Olympian)
#1 Yes by LMFAO
#2 dog days are over by the machines
"those are the only two i'll listen to before i lift"



me on the other hand
I like listening to up beat music that make me feel sexy. It helps with my confidence at meets, whatever dont judge.
#1 Raining Men- Rihanna ft Nicki Minaj
#2 Upgrade you- Beyonce
#3 Beez in the trap- Nicki Minaj
i feel like i should tell ya'll i normally listen to country


Fearlessly,
      J

No comments: