Blog Archive

Search This Blog

About Us

My photo
Jessica is our 2016 Olympic Hopeful and Sarah is our 2012 Olympian in Weightlifting. We're setting out to be "Pretty Strong" and we encourage you to do the same.

Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Random Assortment

Just wanted to get in another quick post before I leave for the Olympic Trials.

Here's a random collection of great things that are happening out there!


I was on the news live today click on the  video that says "gilbert woman"

I came up with a new complex to get warmed up for clean and jerk



Katie Uhlaender, a Skeleton Athlete, also competes in weightlifting and will be competing this weekend at the Olympic trials


Here's a preview of the Olympic Trials this weekend

Nationals and Olympic Trials are going to be webcasted live

I would like to thank you all for your support in all of our efforts to try and qualify for the Olympic Team. 

London 2012 or BUST!

No comments: